Owen T. Iida is a partner in the Real Estate Development and Finance group of Imanaka Asato LLLC. Mr. Iida concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate development and finance, sales and acquisitions, residential condominiums and condominium hotels, land use, transit-oriented development, and general business transactions.
Mr. Iida earned his law degree, cum laude, from Lewis & Clark Law School, where he served as an associate editor of the Environmental Law Review. Mr. Iida earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Claremont McKenna College.
Owen Iida was included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Residential Condominiums and Condominium Hotels
- Land Use
- Transit-Oriented Development (TOD)
- State of Hawaii
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Condominium Consultant to the Real Estate Commission, State of Hawaii