Chanelle M. C. Fujimoto is an associate attorney in the Real Estate Development and Finance and Commercial and Real Estate Litigation groups at Imanaka Asato LLLC. Ms. Fujimoto concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate development, vacation ownership and resort development, and commercial, construction, and real estate litigation. She is a developing leader in the NAIOP Hawaii chapter.
Prior to joining Imanaka Asato, Ms. Fujimoto served as an extern for the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii and went on to focus her practice on commercial, construction, consumer credit, business, landlord-tenant, lending, and real estate litigation.
Ms. Fujimoto earned her law degree from the University of California Hastings College of the Law, where she was recognized with a CALI Excellence for the Future Award for excellent achievement in the study of Pretrial Practice, advised clients of the employment law clinic, and was a member of the Asian American Bar Association and National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA). She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies from the University of Washington, where she was an active member of Phi Beta Kappa, the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and the Golden Key National Honors Society.
Ms. Fujimoto is admitted to practice in the State of Hawaii, the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She is also an arbitrator for the Court Annexed Arbitration Program.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Vacation Ownership and Resort Development
- Commercial and Real Estate Litigation
- State of Hawaii
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Developing Leader
- Court Annexed Arbitration Program, Arbitrator
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future awards for highest grade in Pretrial Practice