Timothy E. Ho is an attorney in the Commercial and Real Estate Litigation group. Mr. Ho concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial, construction, consumer credit, corporate, environmental lending, and real estate disputes.
Mr. Ho has over 30 years of legal experience, and is admitted to practice in the State of Hawaii and United States District Court, District of Hawaii. He has extensive trial experience, having tried over 50 trials to jury verdict.
Mr. Ho earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Creighton University. He earned his law degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Credit
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Loan Origination and Foreclosures
- Truth in Lending
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Brokerage Issues
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Military Pro Bono
- State of Hawaii
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- Hawaii Justice Foundation – Member
- American Heart Association – Volunteer Community Advocate
- Blood Bank of Hawaii – 8+ Gallon Donor