Jeanine Ogawa is of counsel to Imanaka Asato LLLC and works in the Real Estate Development and Finance group. Ms. Ogawa concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate development and finance, sales and acquisitions, and general business transactions.
Ms. Ogawa earned her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law, and her Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard University.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Sales and Acquisitions
- State of Hawaii
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- Hawaii Culinary Education Foundation, Board Member
- Hawaii Agricultural Foundation, Board Member
- Hawaii Seafood Council, Board Member
- Harvard Club of Hawaii, Secretary