Dylan R. K. Jones is an associate attorney in the Real Estate Development and Finance group of Imanaka Asato LLLC. Mr. Jones concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate development, vacation ownership and resort development, land use, and general business transactions.
As an attorney in Honolulu and Illinois, Mr. Jones has represented of number of local, national and international developers, investors, business organizations, entrepreneurs and individuals in all aspects of real estate development, sales, leasing, operations, commercial finance, vacation ownership, land use, corporations, and business transactions.
Mr. Jones received his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where he served as a managing associate of the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review. He received his Bachelor Arts degree from the University of Hawaii at Manoa with degrees in Economics and Political Science.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Vacation Ownership and Resort Development
- Land Use
- Business Organizations & Transactions
- State of Hawaii
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii
- State of Illinois (currently inactive)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- NAIOP, Program Committee Member
- Real Property and Financial Services Section, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
Honors and Awards
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Review, Managing Associate
- Corpus Juris Secundum Award, Property Law
- Who’s Who of American Law Students
- Greater Decatur Chamber of Commerce, A Primer on Intellectual Property, March 2012